BE THE ONE™Be the One™ isn’t about just leading people; it’s about changing your culture. This session reveals methods for creating a mission-driven organization and rallying people toward tangible changes. We will discuss how, as a Change-Maker™, you will build trust-based relationships, inspire people to buy into the vision, turn doubters into believers, and win key victories that will change the direction of your organization. Students Will Learn:
- How to use the psychology of motivation to get your peers to work harder because they want to, not because you told them to.
- How to increase your influence regardless of your title or level of experience, and learn how to lead with passion and be a Change-Maker™ who organizations fight to keep.
- How to avoid burnout or performance gaps by creating a strategic plan that defines the big-picture and helps your team members understand their role in achieving it.
- The 3 fastest ways to bring out the best in your people, inspire their performance, and create a culture of team-oriented people who thrive—in any economy.
- How to get key centers of influence to buy into your vision and bring it to fruition.
I really knew Jonathan’s message sunk in when the next day several of my student athletes came in and asked me what steps they can take to rebuild their GPA’s. That’s an academic coordinator’s DREAM.
Never, Never, Never Give Up!
Never, Never, Never Give Up!Society says that you have to come from a particular background or be of a certain age to become successful. Well, society is wrong! No matter where you’re from or what you have been through, you can make it. Learn how to believe in your purpose, turn your mistakes into stepping stones and commit to living your full potential!
Students Will Learn:
- The shocking truth about how past mistakes improve your chances for future success
- How to rise above any circumstance and stay focused on your goals
- What you need to do today to position yourself for unlimited achievement and opportunities
- Much, much more!
Jonathan is effective in dealing with people of all walks of life. He knows how to gain the undivided attention and enthusiasm of his audience, while at the same time “sprinkling” a light touch of zest and excitement into his message.
How to L.I.V.E. Like a Real Leader
How to L.I.V.E. Like a Real LeaderBecoming the most dynamic leader on campus has been made simple: Leadership = Integrity + Vision + Excellence. Whether you have a formal title or not, this will show you what it takes to get people to follow you. You will learn the secret for influencing your peers and getting the respect you deserve.
Students Will Learn:
- How to identify their dominant leadership strengths and which personality types best compliment them
- How to handle the responsibility of campus leadership being 24/7, not just during the meeting
- How to develop a TRUST-BASED CULTURE. Learn how to earn it and KEEP it
- Reasons to feel confident about leading your peers without compromising your relationships
- Action items to immediately improve your organizations
As we prepared to bring Jonathan to our campus, he asked good questions in order to tailor the presentation to fit our campus’ needs. Jonathan’s presentation was energetic and full of experiences that our students could relate to. All of our students stated after hearing Jonathan’s presentation that we need to bring him back. This was the best investment we ever made on a guest speaker.