IT CAN BE DONE:Unique strategies to inspire yourself to do more than you ever thought possible.
IT CAN BE DONE teaches you the system for getting unstuck, moving past the stop-and start cycle, and motivating yourself to achieve the life and career you deserve. Jonathan Sprinkles shares his real-world strategies for producing real-world results when the expectations are high and time is limited.
You will discover change-inspiring strategies that produce:
- Clarity about the big picture and how to accomplish it.
- Confidence to influence key people who can support your ideas.
- Commitment to finally get to the next level—with a plan to get there.
Oh my goodness! You took what is normally a very serious and even sometimes boring topic and made it so FUN! I now see myself as someone that has the power to take control of every aspect of my life. I will never settle for second best!
How to inspire your organization to do more than they ever thought possible.While some choose to remain stagnant, you can be the CAN DO Leader who steps up, rises to the occasion, and inspires others to follow your lead. You will gain visibility, enhance your personal brand, and become known for positively influencing your organization’s future.
As a CAN DO Leader, you will know:
- How to use the psychology of motivation to bring out the best in your people, inspire their performance, and create a culture of team-oriented people who thrive in any conditions.
- How to increase your influence regardless of your formal title.
- What to say to get key centers of influence to get behind your vision.
- How to get people to open up and tell you the real truth about their feelings
- How to keep your team engaged by creating a strategic plan that defines the big picture, helps them understand their role in achieving it, and has a system for accountability.
Jonathan’s message and delivery style create a high-energy environment where people learn simple, intuitive approaches that enhance human relationships. I highly recommend a periodic dose of “Sprinklisms” to sustain a healthy communication process in your group.